is the only thing I wish to do. It does not necessarily require crossing country-borders..

Sonntag, 4. Mai 2008

sunshine-lovers


Sitting in the sunshine, feeling the warmth on your skin, the light dancing in front of your eyes as soon as you look into the shadow, your body relaxing and melting down with every second you spend in the necessary solar supply.
The dark, gray and cloudy sky has been replaced by a blue, seducing and glittering umbrella covering your whole existence. At last, the time of vegetating is over and life is back at its best. The mood swings up on a never-ending roller coaster , going higher and higher, spinning around, making your body explode with endorphins which influence your whole behavior and thinking. Whenever this season of sun-bathing, passing time outside, making bbqs and just "being" outside begins, I truly wonder how I survived the last winter and I am scared of what lies ahead after the sunny season. But I repulse this thought so heavily and with my total will-power, so that I can start to breathe in the summer air, swirl around with the moving shadows and let my freckles re-appear; to leave marks behind like a friendly reminder... It was there and it will be back, as long as you will have the patience to withstand the bad and power-absorbing times, there will be the recompense of summer.

1 Kommentar:

Frieda hat gesagt…

Weather is important yes. And sun ist great yes.
Bur in fact it depends on with whom you spend your time.
Sometimes I like - I really need rain. Sometimes in the summer I yearn for autum and winter.
Spending evenings on a sofa with a blanket on your knees, a glass of wine in your hand and a nice person next to you. Outside it's cold and comfortless. And inside it's great.

I love autum and winter!!

But of course, I need spring and summer.

I can't say what I love more...